Stanley I. Greenspan - Non-Autism Books of Interest
Disability and Related Books
Stanley I. Greenspan is clinical professor of psychiatry, behavioral sciences, and
pediatrics at George Washington University Medical School.
- Stanley I. Greenspan.
- Infancy and Early Childhood: The Practice of Clinical Assessment and Intervention with Emotional and Developmental Challenges
(Madison, CT: International University Press, 1992).
ISBN: 0823626334 (hardcover).
- Stanley I. Greenspan & Beryl Lieff Benderly.
- The Growth of the Mind: And the Endangered Origins of Intelligence
First sentence is "Perhaps the most vivid understanding of the fundamental way emotions influence cognitive growth comes from observing autistic children."
ISBN: 0201483025 (paperback, 384 pages, HarperCollins, 1998); ISBN: 0738200263 (paperback, 384 pages, Perseus Publishing, 1998).
- Stanley I. Greenspan & Jacqueline Salmon.
- The Challenging Child: Understanding, Raising, and Enjoying the Five "Difficult" Types of Children
Describes the self-absorbed or inattentive child.
ISBN: 0201441934 (paperback, Perseus Press, 1996).
Non-autism but related books by Stanley I. Greenspan.